Skip to form

Eagle County Public Health & Environment


Temporary Food Establishment (TFE) Vendor Application - Packaged & Cottage Foods

This application is for food vendors, mobile units, and Non-Profit organizations.

Depending on the type of permit you are applying for you might be asked for the following information:

  • Menu - photo or description written in this form
  • Permit payment (to be payed on a seperate website)
  • Commissary agreement (to be filled out in a seperate form by Commissary Owner or agreement can be uploaded)
  • Copy CO Mobile RFE License or TFE permit/license from another county
  • Copy of Approved plans from Licensing County or Contact Information
  • Site Plan (draw or attach photo) Must include all equipment, food, storage, hand washing station, barriers or sidewalls, sanitizer, etc

Todays date

Date Picker

Please select the best option:

Attachments area

Please upload all files that apply to the permit/ license type that you are applying for:

  • Site Plan
  • Certified Food Protection Manager certificate
  • Menu

Attach files here

Click Here to Upload

All Temp Event Permittees and Licensees (excluding Cottage Foods and Non-Profits) must have an approved commissary kitchen to work from. Please indicate the type of commissary kitchen you are using:

As applicable you will need the Commissary owner to fill out and submit the Commissary form:

Payment Fee Information

You will need to provide payment through a seperate website.  Fee amount is based on the type of permit/ license you are applying for.

  • Packaged foods permit - $115
  • Cottage Foods - $0

Its suggested that you copy the website address below and paste it into a seperate browser tab so that you don't overwrite this forms data.

Payment website:

Payment fee confirmation

Sign Here

Choose how to sign